HOW IT WORKS
1. Before you register, review our 6-step program and decide what type of coat drive you will hold
2. Click the register button above to register your coat drive
3. Download the coat drive Welcome Packet and order promotional materials for your Coat Drive Kit (optional)
4. Share your coat drive page with your family, friends, co-workers and community to spread the word about your drive and tell them how they can get involved
5. Collect gently worn and/or new coats during your coat drive
6. Deliver the clean and ready-to-wear coats you collect to the nonprofit agency you select from our partner map.
Please note: only Business/Retail drives that pay a $50 registration fee are listed on the Donate A Coat Map. If you are not a Business or Retailer, but would like your coat drive included on the map, please choose "Non Business/Retail - Map" as your registration level.
Remember, in addition to the coats you collect, every $1 donated warms 1 person!
Please select the coat drive registration below that best fits the drive you are planning. If you are unsure of the type of drive you want to plan, check out our Online Guide for help.
Thank you! You have successfully registered your coat drive!
Thank you for making a commitment to share warmth with others through a One Warm Coat drive! You will receive a confirmation email momentarily.
1. Download and print your Welcome Packet.
2. Visit One Warm Coat's online store to assemble and purchase your Coat Drive Kit (optional).
3. Personalize your personal coat drive page (by clicking on orange button below that says "Complete your fundraising page setup here!")) with pictures and your story. Then share it through email and social media to spread the word about your drive. A link to edit this page is also included in your confirmation email.
4. Find many free Tools and Resources on One Warm Coat's website.